Having specialised in Business and Human Resource Management, I began my career and gained significant experience in Talent Acquisition and Fulfilment. My work has been in the field of IT and business. I continue to be an academic at heart - constantly learning more about the field of HR and understanding the NZ IT Talent market better!
I strongly believe that Honesty is the Best Policy and an earnest presentation of oneself with clear communication is a key to success! It is with this mantra that I look out for new Talent waiting to get the right opportunities. I am happy to be working with a team like Alpha that is fun and encouraging.
Outside of my work, you can find me volunteering for social causes in education, working on my Carnatic music skills and hunting for Cafes with the best Mochas!
Latest jobs listed by Abinaya
- Demonstrated HR Business Partner experience
- A graduate or post-graduate in HRM
- Excellent attitude towards employee engagement & management
- Min.5 years experience in business process/systems analysis
- Commercial acumen, ability to work collaboratively in teams
- Good pay and benefits
- 5+ years experience as a Test Analyst
- Experience in Agile (Scrum or Kanban), technical testing skills
- Great pay and benefits for highly motivated candidates
- Expertise in Avaya contact centre technologies
- ICT & Operations Background with experience in ITIL environment
- Good pay, 14% bonus and employee benefits
- Pre-sales role to deliver Telco and ICT focused solutions
- Strong technical design experience
- Great pay and employee benefits