Having specialised in Business and Human Resource Management, I began my career and gained significant experience in Talent Acquisition and Fulfilment. My work has been in the field of IT and business. I continue to be an academic at heart - constantly learning more about the field of HR and understanding the NZ IT Talent market better!
I strongly believe that Honesty is the Best Policy and an earnest presentation of oneself with clear communication is a key to success! It is with this mantra that I look out for new Talent waiting to get the right opportunities. I am happy to be working with a team like Alpha that is fun and encouraging.
Outside of my work, you can find me volunteering for social causes in education, working on my Carnatic music skills and hunting for Cafes with the best Mochas!
Latest jobs listed by Abinaya
- Demonstrable MS Dynamics CRM, .Net framework expertise
- Ability to work with a broader IT Team
- Good pay and benefits
- 4+ years of Business Analysis or possess functional SQL experience
- Sound technical understanding of MS Dynamics CRM
- Good pay and a reputed workplace
- 2-4 years' industry experience as an IT auditor or technical writer
- Familiar with the Health Information Security Framework (HSIF)
- Very good pay and central work location
- 3 - 10 years experience in Atlassian product suite, focusing on Jira
- Understanding JIRA projects & JIRA/Confluence plugins
- Experience in SAFe and Agile environment