Having specialised in Business and Human Resource Management, I began my career and gained significant experience in Talent Acquisition and Fulfilment. My work has been in the field of IT and business. I continue to be an academic at heart - constantly learning more about the field of HR and understanding the NZ IT Talent market better!
I strongly believe that Honesty is the Best Policy and an earnest presentation of oneself with clear communication is a key to success! It is with this mantra that I look out for new Talent waiting to get the right opportunities. I am happy to be working with a team like Alpha that is fun and encouraging.
Outside of my work, you can find me volunteering for social causes in education, working on my Carnatic music skills and hunting for Cafes with the best Mochas!
Latest jobs listed by Abinaya
- Subject matter expert in Cisco based datacentre network switching & routing
- Liaise with internal Networks and IaaS support teams
- Excellent pay and central work location
- CI/CD, Unix, UML, Java/JEE, Hibernate, Maven, Jenkins
- Work on an Excellent pay and for a reputed organisation
- Demonstrated experience in full lifecycle projects - solution architecture
- Experience modelling in EA Sparx, banking/digital channels
- Excellent pay, travel & accomodation from New Plymouth maybe sponsored