I have spent all of my adult life working with people in customer facing roles and I find nothing more fulfilling than working with candidates and clients to find the perfect employment match. Some may say that recruitment is a little like match making, and when you find that perfect fit it feels amazing! Five years of my life was spent working in radio presenting a breakfast show, and although my career path may have changed slightly, my passion for working with people has always stuck. My past experience of entertaining and being apart of the world of media has given me a really good understanding as to what makes people tick, and I’m naturally inquisitive. I like to think that its these skills along with hard work and determination that help me find the best outcome for both parties. I look forward to helping assist with finding your next permanent, temporary or contract superstar.
Latest jobs listed by Chloe
- Secure a great opportunity for the start of 2019!
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Epsom location
- Greenlane location
- Previous experience with Medtech
- Fast paced role
- Global icon
- Great base salary plus commission
- Your next sales opportunity awaits you!
- New Market location
- Fantastic company culture
- Dress down Fridays and Birthdays are celebrated!
- Supportive growing company
- Conveniently based in central Auckland
- Experience in office administration and facilities management required