A Bit About Me
Without dwelling too much on the past, I have been blessed in my career to have worked in all areas of business from sole proprietorship to a large corporation, and I am genuinely grateful for how all of those different experiences have shaped me as a person and the value they have added to my working life.
Previous roles in Sales, Human Resource, Key Account Management & Business have all been valuable for me in terms of building & maintaining successful relationships and I have most enjoyed the variety of dealing with all walks of life.
In work as it is in life, everything we do, say, acquire and aspire to is affected in some way by how we interact & engage with other people. Whatever the industry or the role we have, the same rule applies and this is most evident in Recruitment where people ARE our business!
Having worked at Alpha for one year now, I have found it is so rewarding to work in an industry where you have the ability to affect other people’s lives in such an important way.
Latest jobs listed by Tania
- Home based - South Auckland
- Work/Life Balance
- Variety in scope of work
- Make this role your own!
- Reputable Worldwide Company
- Experience not essential
- Central location
- Flexible shifts as or when required
- Support work
- Great salary for great work!
- Very supportive team environment
- Other benefits include Free parking and Xmas shut down !!
- Variety and flexibility in your day
- Do you thrive in general practice health services?
- Caring and supportive team environments
- No day is the same
- Autonomous role
- Do you love to service the community
- Based on the North Shore
- Various vacancies - enquire now!
- Progressive DHB
- Primary Care Focus
- Potential Permanent opportunity
- Rewarding role