- Position Data Engineer
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Australia - Sydney
- Ref# AV45601
- Posted 13 July 2021
Our client is a reputed IT Software Services Company with a global presence in more than 20 countries. They have a sizeable team in Australia and a virtual presence in New Zealand.
Location: Sydney or Melbourne
Salary: AUD $140K to $150K per annum
Some of the skills required are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Enterprise Data Management function including EDW, Metadata Management & Data Governance
- Implementation experience in Bigdata Platform ; preferably in Cloudera Hadoop platform
- Minimum 2 years of Development experience using Hadoop eco system tools & utilities: MapReduce, Spark (Using Python), Kafka, Sqoop, Impala, Hive etc
- Ability to work independently and also contribute to overall architecture and design
- Experience in writing Shell scripts in Linux Platform
- Knowledge on API management concepts and design
- Developed Apache Spark applications and comfortable developing in Python. (Preferred)
- Performed debugging and performance tuning of Spark applications.
Interested candidates, who are NZ citizens, are welcome to apply.
Other NZ candidates can reach out to Abinaya by emailing her at email@example.com or call 09 522 5703 to discuss their interest and travel. Visas can be sponsored for the right candidates.