- Position Executive Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# BJ00025
- Posted 13 July 2020
- Close off 13 August 2020
We are currently looking for experienced and capable Executive Assistants for our clients in the public sector based in the Wellington CBD. We have both long term Fixed Term and Permanent roles on the go.
This person needs to be proactive and organised with an excellent attention to detail. You will be providing high-level executive support, as well as administrative and coordination support to the wider team to make sure the office is running smoothly.
You should have
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an EA/PA, preferably in government
- Ability to manage a range of competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent computer literacy with the MS suite
- High-level written and verbal communication and relationship management skills
- Experience coordinating projects, meetings and events is an advantage
- Diary management and email management
- Travel and itinerary arrangements
- Document and information management and reporting
- Financial management including budgets, POs and invoices
- Meeting coordination, agendas and minutes
- Working within the wider administration team and delegating tasks
Apply by submitting your CV now! For further information please contact Liat on Liat.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: You MUST be currently based in the Wellington area and have the right to work in New Zealand.
This role is on hold until further notice, so we will be proceeding slowly.