- Position Temp Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# BJ00026
- Posted 8 November 2019
- Close off 26 November 2019
We are looking for an excellent administrator to work in the public sector, who are willing to learn and pick up new skills. This is for a 5 month temporary position located in Central Wellington. This role has an immediate start, so you must be available immediately.
This job requires security clearance, so we need a citizen, or permanent resident. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high-pressure environment and working to deadlines. Experience in administration is also needed. It’s a big plus if you have previously worked in a role which required security clearance.
Main duties include
- Scanning, filing, formatting, printing and copying
- Data entry
- Document management
- Booking meetings and travel arrangements
- Assisting the wider team
- Working to strict deadlines
- Fast learner
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer literacy especially Microsoft suite
- Fast at typing and data entry
If you have the skills and experience outlined above "Apply Now" or contact Bernice on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: To be considered for this role you MUST have be a citizen or permanent resident, and currently be in Wellington.