- Position Board Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# BJ00027
- Posted 11 November 2019
- Close off 25 November 2019
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator with experience in board meetings and taking meeting minutes for a 2-month temporary role with an immediate start and possibility to extend. This role is located in the Hutt Valley with some travel into Wellington City. You will have previous experience preparing documentation for regular board meetings.
Main duties include:
- Scanning, filing, formatting, printing and copying
- Attending meetings and taking minutes with action points
- Booking and coordinating board meetings with minutes agendas and meeting papers
- Provide executive level assistance to the board
- Assisting with the wider team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in administration
- Strong coordination skills
- Experience in taking meeting minutes, action points and following up
- Strong skills in Microsoft suite and a willingness to learn
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you have the skills and experience outlined above "Apply Now" or contact Bernice on email@example.com.
Please note: To be considered for this role you MUST have the right to work in New Zealand for a minimum of 6 months, be based in Wellington and be able to start work immediately.