- Position Casual Minute taker
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# BJ30995
- Posted 22 February 2019
- Close off 19 March 2019
We’re looking for some excellent minute takers who are available on short notice for assignments include ad hoc, monthly and quarterly meetings in a wide range of assignments in a variety of organisations.
We have some clients who require temporary minute takers and audio transcribers for important meetings. This will involve working in fast passed and stressful environments and creating accurate minutes of a wide range of meetings for later use.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Great attention to detail and fast typing skills
- A strong work ethic and personal drive
- The ability to focus and follow conversations
- The ability to prioritise discussion points
- Excellent communication skills
We are only looking for people entitled to work in New Zealand and currently based in the Wellington area.