- Position Ad Hoc Minute Takers
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington
- Ref# BJ31552
- Posted 11 January 2019
- Close off 4 February 2019
We are looking for some ad hoc minute takers in the Wellington area for a range of one-off and ongoing assignments in a variety of organisations.
Our clients have a range of assignments ranging between half a day and 2 days. This will include taking confidential minutes and transcribing for important meetings. This will involve taking accurate minutes and working quickly to create the final product for later use.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Good time management
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise discussion points
- A strong work ethic and personal drive
We are only looking for people entitled to work in New Zealand and currently based in the Wellington area.