- Position Quality Analyst
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# BJ40360
- Posted 16 May 2019
- Close off 11 June 2019
Our client is a large tertiary education provider with different locations across New Zealand. This is a diverse organisation that expects some understanding and a willingness to learn about Māori culture as well as some basic Te Reo Māori phrases.
They are looking for someone with a few years of experience in policy, process and procedure, as well as experience in the tertiary education sector. In this role you would be responsible for working with managers to suggest and implement changes within the organisation, while ensuring standards are maintained.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Policy, process and procedure experience
- Have strong communication and written skills
- Great relationship building skills
- Prior experience in the education sector
- A relevant tertiary qualification
If you think you have the relevant experience and want to know more, please apply now.
We are currently only looking for people currently located in the greater Wellington Area and with the right to work in New Zealand.