- Position Procurement Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington
- Ref# BJ41283
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 4 September 2019
We are currently seeking a Procurement Manager who will be responsible for ensuring all procurement activity is delivered in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
Based in Wellington, the Procurement Manager will lead the team while considering the strategical impacts of purchases.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate that you have:
• Eligibility to work towards Associate Member (Level 4) of CIPS and/or a relevant tertiary qualification in business or accounting
• Comprehensive understanding and experience of the public sector procurement environment, including the government rules of sourcing
• Staff management skills
• Knowledge of tools and techniques used in supply chain management and competency in their application
• Comprehensive relationship building experience including influencing a broad range of stakeholders in government and private sector
It is desirable that you are a full member of MCIPS.
You will be commercially savvy, persuasive and have the ability to think logically and strategically.
This permanent role will not last long so, do not delay and apply now or call Kate for more information on 0276346961.