- Position Team Administrator
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CC4238
- Posted 20 December 2019
- Close off 29 February 2020
We are seeking a highly experienced Team Administrator to support this team in the Onehunga area.
This role is not for the faint hearted - no two days are the same. You will be required to roll your sleeves up, do whatever is required and be "One Step Ahead", have an impeccable eye for detail and never miss a beat.
This is a very busy role supporting the GM and the wider team. Your duties will varied and depending on the requirements encompassing all types of general administration.
Ideally you will have previous experience working in med to large environments and have a minimum of 3 years administration experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Excellent coordinator, administrator with high level excel and word
- Some knowledge of accounts would be desirable
- Be highly organised, always thinking ahead and able to problem solve
- Confident and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience dealing with H&S admin would be advantageous
- Be able to multi task and enjoy working in a busy environment
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Enjoy the challenge of supporting a busy team
- Have good systems skills and ability to learn quickly
In return you can expect:
- to be an integral part of a small team
- Standard office hours 8:30 - 5:00 Monday to Friday
- the flexibility to implement systems and teach the wider team to use these
- to become the go to person who the team rely on to keep the wheels moving
- meet a wide range of people on a daily basis
- regular team events and gatherings
- birthday day off
If you are available to start on 1 February 2020 and are looking for your next challenge please send your CV today.
Please note that due to a high volume of CVs only suitable applicants will be contacted