- Position General Maintenance Tradesman
- Division Triangle Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CC652121
- Posted 13 July 2018
- Close off 13 August 2018
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career in facilities maintenance.
Reporting to the Site Services Coordinator, the General Trades-person an performs tasks and completes orders of work to maintain the site buildings, facilities and grounds. The General Trades-person is a combination of a handy-person and groundskeeper and will also on occasion assist the maintenance specialists in site services with physical maintenance activities. This role is a very physical role with too much work to do every day and all around the site. You will have general knowledge and practical experience in mechanical, electrical and concrete repair areas.
This is your opportunity to be part of an amazing venture where you can develop skills in facilities management.
If you are proactive, organised and customer focused, then we want to hear from you!
As part of your role you will be expected to but not limited to carry out the following: -
- Maintain and repair buildings, roads, roofs and doors
- Maintain site lawns, grounds and fences
- Replace and maintain lighting
- Carry out maintenance tasks as directed on service assets and under the supervision of a maintenance specialist
- Maintain signage on site
Please email your CV through the link provided.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.