- Position Receptionist - Administrator - Customer Service
- Division Source HR & Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CC88556
- Posted 13 March 2019
- Close off 20 April 2019
Well established manufacturing company seeks a Customer Service/Receptionist / Office Administrator to join their team as their current member of staff moves into retirement.
The primary focus of the role will be general reception duties, providing technical customer service advice and general administration duties.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- Ability to juggle multiple duties
- Quick learner with technical abilities
- Experience in a similar role
- Organised and proactive
- Bright and friendly personality
- Professional phone manner
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft packages
Duties will include the following and more:
- Meeting and greeting clients, trades people and visitors in the main reception area
- Dealing with Customer Service queries via phone
- Answering the main switchboard
- Booking meeting rooms, flights and accommodation
- General administration
In return the client offers an exciting work environment with a supportive team and Managers.
To apply please email your CV through the link provided.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted