- Position Database Administrator - Temporary
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE00002
- Posted 15 May 2019
- Close off 17 May 2019
We're seeking a great administrator who is available ASAP for the next month or so full time to help our client with updating their member database. At present their database sits at around 1,900 emails however the database is ever changing and needs a complete overhaul. They would like their database to increase to approx. 8,000. The last time it was updated was 2 years ago and most businesses only have 1 email address so a focus on all staff emails is required. This will start with commercial businesses (who account for around 50% of the database) with additional new categories and then focusing on retail and hospitality businesses.
As the idea candidate, you will be expected to:
- Merge 2 current databases, one is on excel and one through mail chimp. The database in excel is the main database at present however they are looking to transition to only one database.
- For businesses over 50 employees a new requirement is to include the staff number and emails for the leadership team (CEO, HR, Communications, Marketing) as well as a plan to include all employees on the member database.
- Updating remaining categories – retails, hospitality and services.
We require a person who has great communication skills and is detail orientated. You must be able to problem solve as information is required from a number of sources (website, phoning, visiting) and to use your initiative to find the most productive way to complete within the time frame. If you have proven experience this would be advantageous but not essential, it is more important that you are hardworking, a self-starter, use your initiative and work well with data entry and Excel.