- Position Temporary Medical Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Temp
- Location Hamilton
- Ref# CE00009
- Posted 22 July 2019
- Close off 26 July 2019
We are delighted to represent our client, a large organisation in the education sector. They require a Medical Administrator who has previous experience working with Medtech32.
This temporary assignment will start on 17 July, and will run through till Aug 5. This role plays a pivotal role in the smooth functioning of reception, data entry and the management of its related financial transactions.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service, responding to students, staff and public esquires.
- Ensuring all eligible patient subsidies and claims are entered accurately
- Reconcile baking at the end of the day
- Process insurance and ACC claims
- Providing general administration support as required
- Maintain patient details
- Data entry
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate previous experience in reception, administration and you must have worked with Medtech 32 previously. A keen willingness to learn, strong Microsoft Office skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands effectively, attention to detail and of course a great sense of humor!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an organisation with outstanding core values and a fantastic culture. You will enjoy a great work environment and a varied day!