- Position Human Resources Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE006200
- Posted 18 October 2019
- Close off 4 December 2019
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this incredible not for profit trust, who provide care to children and young people who are in need of care and away from home protection. This is a permanent, part time role, 30x hours per week, based in South Auckland. This role will provide you with flexibility, to not only love your job, but appreciate a work/life balance too.
This role will provide human resource administrative support, with regard to employee information, documentation, organisational policy and in achieving legislative compliance.
The role, in a nut shell:
- HR support
- Payroll support
- Accident and incident reporting
- Health and safety management
- Provide leadership to teams in the implementation of the Treaty of Waitangi
To be successful in this role:
- Bachelor or equivalent in relevant field
- Must have previous HR experience, those without this need not apply
- Not for profit experience advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Either permanent residency or NZ citizenship
- Strong analytical skills
Whats in it for you?
This opportunity will provide you with flexibility, and you will be working for a fantastic cause, where your work will contribute to really making a difference in the lives of our children. Apply now to find out more!