- Position Aatea (Childrens Team) Coordinator role
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE377245115665688
- Posted 13 November 2023
- Close off 5 December 2023
The company and opportunity:
Our client is a not for profit organisation, who provide health and social services to the wider Counties Manukau area. They're growing faster than they can keep up with, with now 250 employees and counting. Because of this huge growth, they now have a need for a high-level coordinator to join the team. This role is permanent, full time, and based in Manukau.
In this role, you'll work as liaison for individuals/children that have been connected to multiple support workers. You would be responsible for managing referrals, maintaining positive professional relationships, facilitating weekly meetings and supporting the manager.
You would be an enthusiastic tamariki and whanau centred person to join this small team of 3. This is a position that assists vulnerable tamariki to reach their full potential. This involves working collaboratively, developing strategies and plans to support a better future.
To be successful in this role:
- Strong knowledge of the social sector
- Demonstrated experience in providing high-level coordination and facilitation services
- The ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels both within the Ministry and with outside agencies
- Knowledge and/or experience of child welfare
What's in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, and a great organisation to work for, who are growing fast and can provide you with strong job security and growth.
You'll be joining a fantastic team who will feel like family! If the above is ticking all of your boxes, please apply now!