- Position Customer Service Representative - Inbound
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE396822
- Posted 12 February 2020
- Close off 21 February 2020
Do you buzz from interacting with customers? Want to work in a busy environment? Are you tired of standing on your feet all day? Well, have we got the role for you!
We are delighted to represent my client, a company with a strong presence in many work places in New Zealand who is seeking a Customer Service Representative - Inbound. My client is a leader in its field and offers internal growth for the right person. The reason this role in particular has come about was due to an internal promotion. Based in Penrose, this is a fast paced role!
As Customer Service Representative, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service for all incoming phone calls
- Make outbound calls when required as follow ups
- Develop trusting and effective working relationships with customers
- Log issues with appropriate teams, trouble shoot faults with customers
As our ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service role (doesn't have to have been in previous call center environment)
- Resilience, wont take the odd tough phone call personally
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to multitask
- Can pick up systems fast, and can work with a computer confidently
There are huge growth opportunities available for the right person, they often promote from within. If you would like to find out more, please apply now.