- Position Customer Service - Donor Care Representative
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE410770
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 30 August 2019
Rare opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic not for profit organisations on a permanent basis at their NZ head office in Auckland CBD.
This is an inbound call center opportunity, where you will spend a lot of your day speaking with the loyal donors and providing them with exceptional customer service. Long term, this role will also include outbound calling, but to begin with this role is all about inbound calls, emails and the administration that comes with this. The candidate we're looking to replace was in their role for ten years so there are big shoes to fill! This also goes to show that this is an incredible NFP organisation who look after their staff and treat everyone as family.
As a Donor Care Representative, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing a high level of customer service for all incoming phone calls (donors)
- Process payments and donations accurately over the phone
- Work from arrears list to promptly contact supporters who have missed payments
- Administration and data entry
As our ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a customer service role (doesn't have to have been in previous call center environment)
- Compassion and empathy - this role isn't for you if you don't love people!
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer competency and can pick up new systems fast
This role won't be vacant for long and there is a competitive salary on offer, so, if you think this sounds like you, please apply now to find out more!