- Position Team Leader - Patient Services
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE4113400
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 30 August 2019
My client, a very well known name in the world of healthcare, is looking for a Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. My client has been providing pathology services to Auckland since 2009, and pride themselves on their high standards including highly qualified staff, and inspired leadership together with advanced information technology.
As Team Leader, you'll be responsible for the oversight of the collection centers that fall under your area, including the phlebotomy teams and the mobile team to ensure that the sites provide a safe, efficient and high quality sample collection service for referrers and patients on a daily basis. You'll work collaboratively as part of the Patient Services team to ensure the effective operation of the collection service. This is a field based role, where you will be on the road most of the time visiting the different centers in your assigned area, which will be South and Central.
You will also:
- Create a consisent look and feel throughout the collection centres
- Provide day to day support to the collections staff through regular communication and one on one meetings as required
- Complete performance reviews, provide coaching and up-skilling
- Schedule centre visits and record on the intranet
- Ensure Health and Safety audits are done on a timely basis and reporting any issues
- Management of the daily staff break rosters to ensure they are taken when appropriate
- Implement new changes and processes ans required
Requirements for the role
- Phlebotomy or clinical experience and if you hold your APC, an added bonus!
- Excellent communication
- Analytical and problem skills
- Negotiation and conflict management skills
- Previous organisational and planning skills
If this opportunity sounds like you, please get in touch to find out more by calling Chloe on 09 524 2336, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org