- Position Lead Generation Specialist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE4118200
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 20 August 2019
My client’s focus is on growing an ever-expanding community of business owners and entrepreneurs that will cause New Zealand to be a thriving economy. They are focused on enabling their customers to reach their potential and they offer a range of services from co-working, investment, learning programmes and coaching, with an underpinning network of extraordinary value to support their ongoing journey in business.
Made up of three primary segments of the entrepreneur market, my clients focus on start-ups, investors in start-ups and established SME’s from NZ, while recognising the wider network who are interested in joining this ever-expanding community.
A very exciting and newly-created opportunity has arisen for a sales superstar, you will generate sales leads for the Customer Relationship Managers. You'll be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads for this fantastic organisation. This role is primarily focused on the established owner-manager segment to identify, nurture and partner with owners and leaders from these businesses who are explorers, willing to give it a go and are compelled to act to be the best owner, the best leader and have the best business they can!
The role, in a nut shell:
- Cold calling via phone and mass communication such as email and social media
- Follow up on leads and conduct market research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct needs analysis and determine prospects pain points
- Manage data for new prospective clients with CRM
- Place a high number of outbound calls per day (50+)
- Recognize high-interest prospects and make effective transfers to Customer Growth Partners
- Report weekly and monthly lead activity
To be successful in this role:
- Naturally you will be a highly motivated, self-starter who oozes confidence, and has drive to reach key decision-makers!
- 1-3 years telemarketing experience and/or inside sales experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience in Sales Force preferred but not essential
- Ability to meet and exceed determined sales and activity quotas
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and a great opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s best growth engines for business. To find out more, please apply now!