- Position Digital Performance Executive
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE41196000
- Posted 23 August 2019
- Close off 25 September 2019
My client’s focus is on growing an ever-expanding community of business owners and entrepreneurs that will cause New Zealand to be a thriving economy. They are focused on enabling their customers to reach their potential and they offer a range of services from co-working, investment, learning programmes and coaching, with an underpinning network of extraordinary value to support their ongoing journey in business.
Made up of three primary segments of the entrepreneur market, my clients focus on start-ups, investors in start-ups and established SME’s from NZ, while recognising the wider network who are interested in joining this ever-expanding community.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen with my client to join the team as a Digital Performance Executive. In this role you would collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager across all digital channels and manage the day to day management of CRM. You'll work closely with the creative team to upload exciting and engaging content in a busy environment.
This role is primarily focused on the established owner-manager segment to identify, nurture and partner with owners and leaders from these businesses who are explorers, willing to give it a go and are compelled to act to be the best owner, the best leader and have the best business they can!
The role, in a nut shell:
- Ensure the performance campaigns are set up and optimized according to brief
- Plan, manage and drive successful PPC campaigns
- Manage website content in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop new campaigns assets (keywords, ads, site links, campaign builds)
- Create landing pages to support SEO, PPC, email and event campaigns
- Manage the build, scheduling and send of highly targeted email marketing campaigns
- Report analysis and present stakeholders
- Review and A/B test ad creatives to improve performance
- Manage Google Analytics
To be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing - ideally in a similar industry
- Working knowledge of website content management systems (Drupal) and email solution providers
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A good understanding of key digital performance metrics (impressions, CTR, CPC, CPA, conversions)
- A good understanding of key digital marketing disciplines (SEO, PPC, remarketing, social media) and how these drive demand and conversion
- Experience of HubSpot and Salesforce
- Budget management experience
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and a great opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s best growth engines for business. To find out more, please apply now!