- Position Practice Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Christchurch
- Ref# CE412020
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 23 August 2019
My client is made up of a network of medical clinics across NZ. They are the largest independent healthcare group in NZ, offering care to 4,000 people per day. They have recently taken over a new (and very fast paced) site in New Brighton!
We're seeking a Practice Manager to join them team on a full time/permanent basis. If you are a highly organized person who has had experience working in a busy sole charge role, then this is your ideal next challenge.
The role will encompass the following:
- Book in patients using Medtech 32
- Change management
- General administration
- Staff management
- Supervise patient flow and clinic waiting time
- Monitor back end reporting and billings
- Previous experience as a Practice Manager OR you could have great experience in health care and are looking for that next step
- Great communication both written and verbal
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Change management experience advantageous
- Fresh, forward thinking mindset
This is a busy role, where you will be joining a team of passionate people. If you would like to find out more, please apply now.