- Position Medical Receptionist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE41665
- Posted 1 October 2019
- Close off 17 December 2019
We are delighted to represent our client, a private medical clinic based in Greenlane. They are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis and grow with a company that has big plans! A small team who really look after their staff, you would be treated like a family member. There's also a very competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate and a car park.
Your hours of work would usually be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm and one Saturday per month. We're looking for a polished Medical Receptionist who is not only an excellent communicator and the customer service to match, but is also great with systems, and if you have previous experience with Medtech - even better! (This is an added advantage but not a must have). This role will suit someone who is used to working in a fast paced environment, as booking surgical procedures is busy!
The role, in a nut shell:
As Medical Receptionist, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service and front line reception
- Booking surgical procedures
- Accurate data entry, and adhering to confidentiality protocols
- General administration duties and providing office support as required
To be successful in this role:
- Previous Medical Reception experience is essential
- Previous experience with Medtech is advantageous, as is previous experience booking surgical procedures
- Strong grammar, oral and written skills
- Fast and accurate data entry and administration skills
- Either permanent residency or NZ citizenship
Whats in it for you?
This is a company that has plans of expansion, and for the right person this offers growth. You will be treated to the occasional after work dinner and drinks and celebrate the wins as a team. On offer is a competitive salary and and a great team of people to work with.
Apply now to find out more!