- Position 12 month fixed term - Recruitment Specialist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE41948
- Posted 15 November 2019
- Close off 4 December 2019
The company and opportunity:
This is an opportunity not to be missed, this is a well established company who's experiencing huge growth and expansion! My client is a leader in their field, they provide home health care including specialist nursing, rehab services, home and community support and integrated services. Based in Greenlane, this is a 12 month fixed term contract as a large part of this role is project focused. A generous salary is on offer, and the opportunity to work for a company with an excellent culture, and a leading name in home healthcare. This role needs to be filled fast, so if you're thinking about applying, please do so now, this role won't be around for long!
The role, in a nut shell:
As Recruitment Specialist, your job will encompass the following:
- Full end to end recruitment of clinical and office recruitment including on boarding (this includes management of overseas applicants and visa guidance)
- Social media management (for job postings)
- Leading the planning and implementation of potential HR projects such as a recruitment on boarding platform
- Driving key strategic initiatives in recruitment
To be successful in this role:
- Previous recruitment experience is essential, as is previous experience with ATS and social media management
- If you have managed the implementation of ATS previously this would be very advantageous, as would previous healthcare experience
- You will need to great with your time management, and have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- We're looking for a people person, who has resilience and drive
Whats in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, competitive salary, flexibility with hours, and a great company to work for. If the above is ticking all of your boxes, apply now to find out more!