- Position Early Childhood Teacher - Mangere
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CE43341
- Posted 26 June 2020
- Close off 7 July 2020
The company and opportunity:
This is an exciting permanent, full time ECE Teacher opportunity based in Manurewa. My client focuses on a nature based philosophy providing quality education and care across Auckland. They provide health, education and social services to Auckland, and have won many awards for their service to the community.
To be considered for this role, you must hold full teacher registration, and hold an undergraduate degree in ECE teaching practice.
This education center is made up of a small and passionate team, who play a vital role in the local community, who aim to provide the best possible start in education.
The role, in a nut shell:
Some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide a child and teacher led programe based on NZ early childhood curriculum "Te Whāriki"
- Encourage an awareness and appreciation of our country and have bi cultural perspective in all areas of the program
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for children
- Communicate with families in an open, regular and informative way
To be successful in this role:
- Undergraduate degree in ECE teaching practice is a minimum requirement
- Full teacher registration from New Zealand and Teachers Council
- Knowledge of the current New Zealand early childhood curriculum
- No convictions or cases pending for fraud, physical assault or substance abuse (includes alcohol). (subject to Police Vet Check)
If this role sounds like you, please apply now!