- Position Reception Supervisor
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE43493
- Posted 28 July 2020
- Close off 7 August 2020
My client is a leader in their field, they provide a specific health care service, and have been doing what they do for a long time! Chances are, you'll know their name. They're a fantastic team of people who provide each patient with the best experience possible.
We're looking for a Reception Team Leader for this exciting opportunity! This is full time permanent role. As you will be in charge of the rosters in this role, you'll work normal office hours, but you may need to cover the odd Saturday, or late night from time to time. We aren't looking for clock-watchers in this role!
You'll move between the different branches in this role. The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and manage the reception team to deliver high service standards. At the same time, you will also work on Reception too.
If you're someone who is naturally empathetic, excellent customer service exudes from you, you're an excellent administrator, who is also comfortable stepping up to lead Reception staff, with the resilience required for this, then please keep reading!
- Lead, develop and manage the reception team
- Carry out performance reviews, plus provide coaching and mentoring to develop capability
- Manage the rosters to ensure optimal coverage and minimise any overtime cost
- Review time sheets and leave requests
- Undertake reception duties as required
- Amend or correct invoices and accounts when required
- Ensure payments are collected on the date of examination
- Follow up unpaid invoices
To be successful in this role:
- Must have NZ citizenship or residency
- Previous Reception/Office Administration experience is essential
- Previous experience managing staff, or you've been in a Reception role for a long time and are ready to take that next step up with some kind of exposure to leadership
- Organized and great time management/organisational skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- We're looking for a resilient character, who is also a natural relationship builder
This is a great opportunity, and this role plays a very important part in the company. If you think the above sounds like you, please apply now!