- Position BA – Supply Chain Implementation Covid19 - Central
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CE43666
- Posted 25 September 2020
- Close off 16 October 2020
Alpha Recruitment specialists within Health, Social Services and Non-for-Profit.
Our client one of the country's largest health shared services organisation is looking for a Implementation Business Analyst with good Supply Chain and health knowledge assist a busy team. Starting asap this role is fixed term till the end of June 2021.
The key purpose of this role will be to support the Covid-19 Resurgence and Recovery team, delivering reporting and analytics to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Extract and interpret insightful analysis and performance data in order to facilitate robust management decision-making across Procurement and Supply Chain and to perform general analysis of operational reports and comment on relevant performance indicators within the business
- Support Procurement and Supply Chain with their analytical requirements and work closely with the business intelligence analysts to create an environment that will ultimately deliver one single source of the truth
- Secondary objectives that will require constant focus will be to establish automated reports and also contributing to the framework for allowing the end users to utilise fit for purpose reports and data structured for self-service analytics
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience within the health Sector an advantage
- Business and Commercial analysis with experience using business analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance
- Experience working with large datasets and complex business logic, and upholding data and reporting standards
- Strong capability in quantitative analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- MS Office to experienced level
- Working experience / exposure to Qlik and PowerBl is desirable
Starting ASAP, apply now to be considered!