- Position Warehouse Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - West
- Ref# CE442296
- Posted 14 January 2021
- Close off 29 January 2021
The company and opportunity:
My client is a family run business based in West Auckland, who have an excellent culture and the staff retention is high. They offer internal growth for their staff within the company, and they have a social club to be envious of! A company who hasn't been affected by the current business climate, in fact they're thriving with the business experiencing huge growth.
Opportunities like this are highly sought after, and they don't come along often. We're looking for the best in administration, and if you come from a warehousing/logistics/supply chain background, even better. This role is fixed term for 12 months, with normal office hours 7.30am - 4pm, Monday - Friday. This role starts February/March this year.
Without further ado, here is what the role entails:
- Lead and oversee the receipting process with inbound goods
- Quality check of raw materials to identify and report any potential issues
- Organise despatch documents and allocations, as per customer and transport requirements
- Identify and communicate operations OFI's to supervisors
- Related warehouse administration
To be successful in this role:
- Previous relevant experience, those with the right attitude and willing to learn will still be considered
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Fast learner and good with systems
- Those only with NZ Citizenship or permanent residency will be considered for this role
If this role sounds like you, please apply now to find out more!