- Position Fixed term - Administration Manager
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - North Shore
- Ref# CE820000
- Posted 20 November 2019
- Close off 22 November 2019
The company and opportunity:
This is an opportunity not to be missed, we're looking for a strong administrator with previous experience leading/managing staff, for a fixed term 12x month maternity cover contract. This is a full time role, with a very desirable location, in Takapuna. Not only is the location desirable, but there is a very competitive salary on offer here too.
My client is a NZ owned consultancy providing geotechnical/engineering services throughout NZ and the Pacific. This isn't a role for a sole administrator, you will need to have experience previously supervising/managing staff, perhaps this was in a similar role. This role needs to be filled fast, so if you're thinking about applying, please do so now, this role won't be around for long!
The role, in a nut shell:
As Administration Manager, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Manage the day to day workload of the Auckland admin support staff (3x direct reports) and lead the team
- Liaise with Christchurch Administration Manager to manage cross office workload
- Assist QA Manager and Marketing Manager
- Administration support including reporting
To be successful in this role:
- Previous administration and leadership experience a must have
- Strong grammar, oral and written skills
- Fast and accurate data entry and administration skills
- Either permanent residency or NZ citizenship
Whats in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, competitive salary, flexibility with hours, and a great company to work for. If the above is ticking all of your boxes, apply now to find out more!