- Position Social Work Supervisor
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# CHN434458888200
- Posted 17 February 2021
- Close off 12 March 2021
New year, new opportunity! Are you a proven Leader? Can you inspire a positive work dynamic for your team? Do you enjoy mentoring? Can you strategize and plan? Do you have knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Worker Supervisor that can achieve all of the above and more. You will be supervising an office-based team of Social Workers who provide their services to caregivers and their tamariki nationwide. This comes with a competitive salary, a supportive work environment, and a snazzy office. Our client already has an extremely supportive team and manager, they are just missing another passionate team member to complete them.
Once on board, you will work full time Monday to Friday, with a great work life balance. You will need to provide leadership and professional supervision to Social Workers. You will need to meet all reporting requirements and ensure full compliance of recording. But most importantly, you will be mentoring and assisting your team to continuously improve the services they provide. You will also be given opportunities to gain new experience and grow in this role.
To be a good fit for this role you will need:
- Qualification in Social Work, recognised by the Social Work Registration Board (SWRB)
- SWRB Registration with a current APC
- Proven experience managing and supervising a team (Certificate in Clinical Supervision would be desirable)
- A high degree of both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and nurture relationships
- Previous training and experience in trauma informed practice
- Applicants require New Zealand citizenship or residency
If you are ready to mentor, supervise and support an amazing team of Social Workers that make a difference in our communities then please apply now!