- Position Social Worker - Nationwide service
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CHN4406996658200
- Posted 17 February 2021
- Close off 12 March 2021
The company and opportunity:
New year new opportunity! This is an exciting permanent Social Worker opportunity, but a little different to the normal Social Worker role. This position is office based and delivered nationwide. There is no home visits and no direct face to face contact in this position, all Social Work and plans are done over the phone. Perfect for those who want to continue in this field but perhaps want to get off the road.
If you're a new grad, or in the first few years of your Social Work career, this role would be perfect for you! Knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies is essential for this role, and if you can speak Te Reo Māori, even better
This is a really neat role, with a great team and a snazzy office!
The role, in a nut shell:
Some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide Social Work services to clients via the phone
- Word processing of confidential correspondence and reports
- Build trusting relationships which are evidenced through case notes
To be successful in this role:
- Social Work Qualification
- Currently registered with SWRB or plan including timeframes to gain registration
- Knowledge of Maori customs and ideologies is essential
- Proven understanding of Social Work practices
- You must be compassionate, and have the client and whanau's best interests at heart
- Clean criminal record
- Permanent NZ residency or citizenship
- NZ full driver’s license
What's in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, salary, a very supportive manager, flexibility and the opportunity to gain great experience and growth. If this role sounds like you, please apply now!