- Position Property Office Manager/ Personal Assistant
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CHN445500
- Posted 23 February 2021
- Close off 12 March 2021
Are you an experienced Office Administrator/Personal Assistant looking for part-time, flexible work? This role may be just what you're looking for!
We are delighted to represent our client, a family-based New Zealand-owned private company that has been operating for over 30 years selling residential sections, houses, and land packages. They are on the lookout for someone who can help the Managing Director with his workload. The business is growing and they need your help.
This is a rare opportunity as it is a flexible role working 4 days per week 10:00am - 4:00pm but can be flexible working 2 days from home and 2 days from a shared office in St Heliers! They are looking for someone to start immediately!
As the Property Office Administrator/Personal Assistant some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Organise supplier quotes and pick up product samples and liaise with product managers.
- Book trade/suppliers and update construction diary, schedules and update budget/costing sheets.
- File invoices and purchase order requests.
- Update clients with construction schedules and updates.
- Organise Insurances.
- Invoice clients for services.
- Work with clients on variations including quotes and charge out.
- Maintenance follow up.
- Organise clients colors, chattels, kitchen/bathroom design selections.
- Organise/file construction and council documentation.
- Writeup Sale and Purchase Agreements and send them to relevant parties
- Update the property website and load new properties to listing sites.
- Liaise with creative companies. Update brochures/property signs.
- Setup and manage Facebook/Instagram.
- Update specification and build addendum for new builds.
- Manage marketing companies.
- Write up proposals for new builds
- Update news feeds and send out monthly newsletter
As our ideal candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in the Property Industry.
- Strong grammar, oral, and written skills.
- Willing to learn and help out when you can.
- Previous experience having worked in an admin role previously.
This role represents an ideal opportunity to join a small but growing organisation where you can take ownership of your role and play a key part in the future success of the business. You will be rewarded for your efforts with autonomy and a flexible working week. There are career opportunities there for the right person who wants to learn. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today. We want to hear from you.