- Position Medical Administrator
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CHN4497100
- Posted 14 June 2021
The company and opportunity:
This is a permanent opportunity for the best in administration! My Client is a Healthcare organisation based in Epsom. If you have a strong Administrator background and have been looking for a new challenge with not one day being the same then look no further!
This role is full-time, Monday - Friday with approximately 41 hours a week. Hours are on a 12-week roster and each week will have slightly different hours and you will be working in a team of 6.
As Administrator, some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
- In all contact with patients, visitors, and other staff
- Appointments are maintained at an optimal level
- Patient information, including a patient’s presence in the hospital as well as their condition, treatment, and medical history is kept confidential at all times
- Accurate patient information is entered into the computer system in a timely manner
- Other office duties, as may be requested and/or including those associated with the above tasks, are completed in a timely manner.
- The telephone is answered promptly and politely
- Patient information is entered into the system accurately
- Understanding of journal entry and printing of invoices and credit entry is utilised appropriately
- All receipt entries are completed accurately and in a timely manner, and receipts are printed as requested
- SX/NIB procedures are completed accurately and in a timely manner
To be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in a medical administration role is preferred
- Previous administration experience is a must, as is solid MS Office skills including Excel, Word and Outlook
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, and reliable
- Effective communication written and verbal
- As this is a permanent role, those only with NZ Citizenship or permanent residency will be considered for this role
What's in it for you?
There are many benefits to this role, including location, a great company to work for who are growing fast and can provide you with strong job security in a challenging job market.