- Position Programme Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK39171
- Posted 6 December 2018
- Close off 31 January 2019
Senior Programme Manager - Construction
Project Plus's client is embarking on a large upgrade of various medical facilities, specifically bringing high international standards to forensics departments.
We are in need of a long standing Programme Manager with significant construction experience and has completed multiple Programs/ Projects in design of large facilities/ campuses.
It is envisaged that this programme of work will be undertaken in phases, over the next 10 years.
- Lead the development of site master planning
- Oversee the development of business cases for Crown funding, including the work of the business case writer
- Oversee the work of internal and external Project Managers on particular facilities development and construction projects to implement the vision defined by Site Master planning
- Ensure that all activities are well informed by service views
- Manage and provide timely and comprehensive reports on progress
- Elevate promptly any conflicts that cannot be satisfactorily resolved
- Keep the SRO fully informed of progress on all matters relating to the programme
- Undertake such other activities as the SRO may direct.
As well as a proven and successful track record in developing and constructing facilities, the programme manager must:
- Be a strategic leader who can see the bigger picture and work pro-actively to deliver an agreed vision
- Have highly developed relationship management skills, adept at managing relationships at all levels
- Be comfortable managing with a high degree of ambiguity
- Be a completer-finisher and have an attention to detail so that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to high quality
- Have the flexibility, political nous and judgement to manage challenges and opportunities that arise.