- Position Technical Support Specialist
- Division Alpha Recruitment
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# CK39357
- Posted 11 January 2019
- Close off 8 February 2019
Technical Support Specialist/ Administrator who is looking to join a large group which has exceptional growth opportunities.
To be the support to the leadership across project related functions and day to day operations.
A broad skill set, exposure across multiple areas and learning opportunities.
Task not limited to
- User Support for the Group's Office Directors and staff
- Assisting Operations with user hardware, software, staff on boarding and off boarding and asset management
- Assistance to Digital Marketing for external websites and database support.
- Assistance with Transformation projects as directed by the Head of IT.
- Hardware ordering of laptops, phones and peripherals
- Mid-level Office365 support and troubleshooting of network, file and print services
- Setup of new users, in conjunction with support partner, introduction to LAN and services, Sharepoint and Office365
- User off boarding, removing user access and management of asset recovery and asset tagging
- Staff moves and environmental support
- Spark, management of the customer portal and handset ordering, disconnections and usage enquiries
- PBTech, management of the customer portal and handset ordering
- Fault Management, logging calls to the IT support partner LanWorx and assisting with fault resolution
- Meeting with staff and vendors and looking at where improvements can be made, some architectural experience will be useful
- Filling in, when required, for vendor project status meetings
- Office365 Administrative experience, including Exchange Online, Security and Compliance Centre and Powershell
- Mid-level networking and Wi-Fi troubleshooting experience
- Experience working in an environment with an outsource service contract in place, or external support partner
- Experience with transformation project assistance
- Good level of communication with a user support focus
- Understands the fundamentals of Domain security and policies
- Understands concepts around SIP and border security products
- MCP, MCSE, CompTIA, Networking Essentials or other similar qualifications or work experience