- Position Seismic and Fire Workstream Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK41825
- Posted 13 February 2020
- Close off 13 March 2020
Seismic and Passive Fire Workstream Manager
We are in need of a senior Seismic and Passive fire Supervisor /Project Manager who will be responsible for:
- Overseeing multiple onsite Project Managers
- Ensuring delivery of multiple projects
- Quality and overall completion to standards and governance adhered to
- Daily and continuous update reports
- Ensure the Project Managers are supported
- Communication to multiple senior Stakeholders
This role will be for a large and complex programme in Auckland.
There will be a mixture of remediation, installs and new build.
The person will be responsible for the Seismic strengthening of plant rooms and passive fire, addition to other areas.
You will need to have:
- Several years experience in Seismic and Passive fire
- Project Management experience
- Construction of plant rooms and remediation
- Managed teams and reported on large projects/ programmes
- This role is for someone who is based in Auckland, no commuting arrangements will be considered.
- Independent contract, 3 years initial contract.
Process for application:
If you have the rights to work in New Zealand already, please apply to the role or send me an email to email@example.com