- Position Contracts Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK42150
- Posted 16 December 2019
- Close off 31 January 2020
Required for a large remediation and construction programme in Auckland.
This is a long term contracting opportunity, minimal 3 year contract.
You will support the Commercial and Legal Director on a daily basis.
- Ensuring every contract is analysed, prepared and precise.
- Ensuring the contracts are beneficial to the client.
- Preparation for final sign off by the Business Owner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse the risk of the contracts to the business.
- Extensive research prior to writing up contracts.
- Provides responses to proposals and negotiates contracts.
- Developers a set of standards for the company.
- Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitors contracts.
- extensive research.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager
- Identifying potential improvements to processes and documentation.