- Position Risk Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK43360
- Posted 30 June 2020
- Close off 17 July 2020
We are in need of a Construction Risk Manager with 5 - 10 years experience as a Risk Manager and has extensive experience on Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing risks for large and complex remediation projects.
- Providing a broad expertise on Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Risks
- A good identification of risk , risk transfer and risk retention techniques.
- Risk review workshops are facilitated with project and workstream managers as well as other key stakeholders as required
- Collaboration with Project Managers, Site Supervisors, legal, Quality Management and other key stakeholders in the management and implementation of policies and procedures and minimise liabilities.
- Risks are tracked and escalated from projects and workstreams to strategic level as required
- Providing pre-construction Risk and consulting services and support
- Assistance with subcontract, contractor performance issues
- Risk Training, coaching and support for stakeholders
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is carried out across all functions
- Promotes a safe and healthy workplace by undertaking responsibilities as outlined in the organisations Health and Safety policy and procedures
- 5- 10 years construction Risk Management
- Good understanding of Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing projects
- Ability to identify potential risks in broad and complex construction environment
- To coach and collaborate various stakeholders
- Development, testing and maintenance of business continuity plans
- Experience working across many different subtrades
- This is an initial 3 year contract of a 10 year programme and offers a long stable contract.
- You will be based in Auckland Central
- It is an independent contract