- Position Pacific engagement advisor
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK44427
- Posted 2 February 2021
- Close off 23 February 2021
- Salary $100,000 to $120,000
Actively searching for a Pacific advisor for a COVID response programme.
This person will be responsible for leading the communication and cultural sensitivity with the Pasifika providers and consumers.
- Ensuring the interests of Pasifika health.
- Ensuring cultural relevance and sensitivity in communication, documentation and processes.
- Recommendations to the COVID team and broader teams
- Creating point of contacts to the pacific communities
- Excellent communication skills and specific to Pasifika language and culture.
- Health sector experience
- Collaborative skills and stakeholder engagement
- Written and interpersonal skills
- Understanding or experience with projects