- Position Change Manager
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Auckland
- Ref# CK45322
- Posted 14 June 2021
- Hourly Rate $100+ per hour
Change Manager - OCM (Organisational Change Manager)
Our client is in need of a Change Manager to:
- Develop an OCM plan for the project incorporating Stakeholder Engagement, Change Impact Assessment, Communications plan (working with the IT Comms Lead), Training Needs, Development and delivery, Go live Support (including remediation actions as needed), Adoption measures and action plans.
- Review plans with the IT OCM Lead to ensure consistency and wider alignment.
- Review communication plans with the IT Communications Lead to ensure effective messaging.
- Work with the project team to ensure all required OCM activities are appropriately resourced.
- Escalate resourcing issues to the project team and IT OCM Lead as required.
- Deliver on agreed OCM plans. This may include:
- Stakeholder Management & Engagement activities
- Communications development, review and delivery
- Training Needs Analysis, Development and delivery
- Adoption/success measure review and follow up communication or training during Early Life Support.
- Presenting, reporting and gaining buy in to project’s OCM strategy and execution
- PROSCI qualification
- An Agile certification, Scrum
- PMP or Prince 2
- SAP experience
- Digital project initiative experience
- Training and planning initiatives
This is an independent contracting opportunity and this requires someone who has the rights to work in NZ and can take up an independent contract.