- Position Senior Business Process Analyst
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# DH38056
- Posted 10 July 2018
- Close off 15 July 2018
- Salary $130,000 to $140,000
$130K-$140K, Wellington, 12-month fixed-term contract.
Our client is a government department embarking upon a very large, multi-year, national, sector-wide programme with major ramifications for the country. They require a Business Analyst with a business practice and continuous improvement (rather than systems) focus to join the portfolio group. The role will entail;
- Engaging with multiple, executive stakeholders across the sector agencies.
- Facilitating/mediating sessions and workshops for expectation management and business requirements capture.
- Process-mapping, current and future-state analysis and gap identification.
- High-level prioritisation planning.
- Providing continuous improvement advice to sector members.
- Producing training plans and hand-over for operational support.
The right person will be able to demonstrate significant examples of the above and will be able to;
- Demonstrate 8+ years Business Analysis experience (non-technical systems).
- Show a significant public-sector policy/core-business work history.
- Step back to view context and not caught in the weeds.
- Navigate ambiguity without preconceived bias.
- Work with a manager happy to delegate.
- Support the collaborative team culture.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now.