- Position Senior Programme Coordinator
- Division Project Plus
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# DH40779
- Posted 14 August 2019
- Close off 25 August 2019
Fixed-term (18-months+), Wellington, $85-100K.
Our client is embarking upon a major capital initiative up to several $billion. Manifesting as multiple work programmes of work the transformation requires the formation of a Programme Management Office to provide governance, oversight and facilitation.
We are looking for a Senior Programme Coordinator to organise and actively coordinate the programmes including;
- Programme Office setup and operation.
- Execute best practice and pull together the delivery teams to do the same.
- Directly support the Programme Director/Deputy Director to free up time.
- Take operational control of costing, reporting, schedules, risk and issues registers etc.
- Be the operational subject matter expert for all programme office controls, systems & tools.
- Own and manage all documentation systems and access.
We require significant experience of formal, large Portfolio or Programme Management, ideally with PRINCE2/MSP/MoP accreditation. Alternatively, you will have held dedicated roles in advanced P2/P3 Advice or Coordination. The programmes are property, construction and asset focussed so subject matter experience here would be extremely beneficial.
Due to security clearance requirements you will need to be a current Citizen or Permanent Resident of New Zealand with a 5-year prior history in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, UK or the US.
If major capital programme support is your next move - Apply Now.