- Position Ruby on Rails Developer
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Contract
- Location Wellington
- Ref# DJ39556
- Posted 11 February 2019
- Close off 15 March 2019
Are you a Ruby on Rails Developer?
Do you like project work?
My client is looking for an experienced developer to join the Ruby on Rails team for an initial six month contract to help them with their increasing workload.
They are looking for someone that can answer yes to the follow:
- Several years of experience as a full stack Rails developer.
- Be able to work with a reasonable amount of autonomy but also have a collaborative approach to your work.
- Have experience with Rails 3 and Rails 5.
- You will also be required to follow team process, including code review.
- Be able to quickly pick up working on existing applications or helping us build new ones.
- Have experience with recent versions of jQuery and Bootstrap and knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Sound relational database skills are required.
Candidates who apply must be NZ citizens or hold valid NZ work permits. Applicants will not be considered if they do not meet the requirements.
If you are looking for a new Ruby on Rails role or for a new project apply now or email your enquiries at email@example.com