- Position XERO superstars needed (or MYOB)
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# DL37010
- Posted 16 April 2019
- Close off 30 April 2019
Alpha Recruitment is working exclusively with our client to find a capable Financial Administrator to work in their small, dynamic team.
This is a very unique company, so an open mind, a willingness to learn and an immersive nature is required.
Ideally you will have 3-5 years in an accounting or finance administration role, but what is most important is a love of numbers, being a great problem solver, being flexible/adaptable, and have the ability to learn new systems and processes.
It goes without saying that in a small company with a small team of people you will be expected to step outside of your regular job description from time to time, as will everyone else on the team. So being able to be reactive and manage competing priorities is essential.
A strong working knowledge of Xero software (or MYOB to a lesser extent) is also essential.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Posting cash book entries and reconciling bank accounts, direct debit payment schedules, license fees schedules and journal entries.
- Payment of accounts
- learn the companies Premium Financial Software ( a knowledge of XERO and/or MYOB is a huge asset)
- Maintaining depreciation schedules
- Administering and Reconciling of GST Schedules
- Compiling of Funding Application Analysis for assessment and forwarding the approved funding applications to clients
- assisting management and other staff as and when required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to increase their skills and have input across the entire organization.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now OR contact Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 044993273 for a confidential chat