- Position Sales Manager with Charity Experience
- Division Alpha Recruitment Wellington
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Christchurch
- Ref# DL372252
- Posted 9 October 2019
- Close off 9 January 2020
Are you high energy, willing to go above and beyond, have a high degree of ethics and a natural charisma? Do you love sales and working towards a cause that ventures to make a difference? Alpha is on the lookout for a new Sales Manager to recruit, train and manage a team of residential sales reps for our clients various charity campaigns.
This is a very hands on role. You will be out in the field with your team, setting the pace and motivating on a daily basis, lead by example, keep your own sales targets up and make sure your team are achieving their KPIs. This job has long hours and goes 6 days a week, but the potential financial rewards are through the roof.
We will provide a proven platform, as well as all the necessary support and tools to do a brilliant job.
Working out of Christchurch or Wellington (two roles available) The ideal Manager will have:
- Team management experience
- Experience with charity campaigns
- Experience within a direct sales environment including face to face sales, preferably door to door or event.
- Exposure to a results driven environment
- A willingness to work long hours, Monday to Saturday, to reach their goals.
There will be some travel involved (roughly 6 weeks out of the year, but not all at once)
If this sounds like your next job don't hesitate to apply OR contact Drew for a confidential chat on 022 683 6410.