- Position Support Workers
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Wellington - Central
- Ref# ER34249
- Posted 26 March 2020
- Close off 26 April 2020
We are currently looking for experienced Support Workers for casual on-call night shift work, to be part of a Reintegration programme helping to create a comfortable home environment for clients awaiting their court dates.
The Bail House is based in central Wellington running 24/7 and housing a maximum of six clients at one time. Your clients are mostly male between ages 18 – 24 years old.
You will be a mature minded, caring, responsible, emotionally intelligent individual with sound judgement and a good understanding of human nature.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the clients are supported and comfortable during their stay, and managing the programme case load to the highest standard.
Shift Hours: 7am - 4pm, 3pm - midnight, 11pm - 7am
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- Relevant qualification or training;
- Current Drivers’ Licence
- Ability to accurately maintain client & work records
- Good organisational skills and ability to plan workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Clean police record
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Computer savvy at intermediate level
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you are legally able to work in NZ and can start immediately, please send your CV details to Erana Rameka - we'd love to hear from you!