- Position Nurse Practitioner
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Permanent
- Location Auckland - South
- Ref# ER41545
- Posted 6 December 2019
- Close off 20 December 2019
Are you an experienced Nurse Practitioner looking for part-time work? We need YOU!
This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a general practice located in the heart of old Papatoetoe, dedicated to providing the highest quality primary healthcare.
This team of highly skilled doctors, nurses and other professionals provide services with a completely personal and client-centered approach.
Your skill set will assist in offering a full range of services for individuals and families including patient assessment and diagnosis and prescribing medicines.
The hours are flexible - plan your own week and enjoy excellent work-life balance!
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE:
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience working independently and assessing patients
- Smear taker Certification
- Vaccination Certification
- Triage Experience
- Ability to apply principles of Treaty of Waitangi to nursing practice
- Experience using Patient Management Systems
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com today, or contact for more information.