- Position Cook
- Division Healthwise
- Job Type Temp
- Location Auckland - Central
- Ref# ER42118
- Posted 12 August 2020
- Close off 4 September 2020
A wonderful and well known charitable organisation is looking for an experienced cook to join their team in Grafton for a temporary assignment.
You'll be cooking good wholesome dinners for 100+ guests and working to uphold the values of this long-standing not-for-profit facility.
The ideal candidate will have the flexibility to work weekends, as well as 3 days per week (roster still to be worked out). The hours are 12pm - 7:30pm.
- Preparation of dinners from pre-set menus
- Working alongside a small team of kitchen hands/catering assistants
- Delivering good wholesome food on a strict schedule
The ideal candidate:
- Experience cooking for large groups and a good knowledge of special dietary requirements
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- NVQ Level 2 Food Preparation
- Good command of the English language
- Great interpersonal skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
If you're keen to know more, apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!